Friday, October 12, 2007

Paradisal Complexion

The Eye of Heaven shines

From my room

From my verandah

From my room

From my room

Have had the chance to capture nature's charm reminisces of things from the past: they come and go as time flies. The diversity in the way nature speaks gives different ambiance to all that surrounding it. As an ordinary personage, peaks and valleys are not absent throughout my life. Looking back at the things of bygones, learning has never ceased until today and nature has really, really stir up a lot of things in the inner part of the soul and I am sure this process is the journey of self-enrichment, self-building and self-discovery. I totally agree with message the poet is trying to convey in one of the traditional poem, which one of the lines addresses, "the journey was a loyal teacher". For me, life itself is the journey, life itself is the platform of learning, it is only up to us to live life either the one that is flowing with milk and honey or the one with bitter pills to swallow and go on with life, not to duel in the past;mistakes that we have done. One of the things that really has significant effects on me is to learn that, the biggest room in the world is the room of improvement; to learn from past mistakes. In fact, the word 'small' will never cross on your mind when you are in this room. However, how we look at this depends on the way we look on ourself; saying to yourself 'I cannot do it' will just cut you off from the bridges to success. Realizing what our mind can do to our present and to the future, is the key to all dreams and beyond.
"Dream BIG, Score BIG"

No comments: