Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Makmureanz' 2007 Class Party!!

Nature's Beauty (Nasib baik sempat take pic)

Last Friday was just awesome!! It was our 5 Makmur 2007 class party and all that can say about it is... WOW!!! I'm sure it would be much merrier if everyone of us is present during the party but what can I do. Okay, back to the party. As I arrived at Atlantis Bistro Waterfront(opposite Warisan Square) around 6.30 p.m., I saw a few of my classmates(Boys At The Back) busy preparing the place and I joined in for the "balloon-blowing session"(I just don't know where I get all the nerves to play with balloons that night. For your information, I'm quite balloonphobic(wujud ka ni?) I'll freak out if a macam-mau-meletup-punya-belon come near me) The atmosphere was just so relax until Zack's amplifier shattered it all, I think people yang sedang minum2 in Coffee Bean can hear the blast of those amplifiers! Well, who cares! It was 5 Makmur's night what? As our classmates came, we ushered them with balloon showers and the Teacher John was also not forgotten.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

Our Lovely Ladies!

5 Makmur has proven that integrasi kaum can be achieved when Hakim and Agnes became the emcee of the nite and siap berbalas-balas pantun lagi! :) And Kenneth's favorite session came, MAKAN TIME!! The food was very nice especially the lamb chop and I love the spaghetti! Soon after that, the September babies were given a surprise birthday celebration and the most famous song in the world, the "Happy Birthday" song dinyanyikan.

My Food (without the spaghetti!)

Ba begambar dulu kita..

Makmurianz' Cake! (guess whose finger was that? )

September Babies' Cake (SADAAPP!!)

September Babies :)

While we were having dinner, there were games and performances by Kenneth & me, Hakim & Agnes, Boys At The Back and also Avril Lavigne-punya-peminat group!

Si Kenneth ba tu!

Hakim & Agnes singing a Chinese song

Presenting...Boys At The Back

Singing "Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone"

As we proceed, it was the time for anyone who wanted to share about their experiences as Makmurianz and some took this opportunity to be friends again or to apologize for what they have consciously or unconsciously done to others, it had been a touching moment for all of us and heavy downpour began pouring among the girls :)


After the 'flood', everyone was busy capturing memories with each other and I am very sure everyone enjoyed themselves as much I have enjoyed myself that night.

All the MAN!

The Ladies!
Jarang buli nampak muka T.John gitu tu..

Our beloved Teacher Syrence Ignatius John

Singing "Dygta - Kerna Ku Sayang Kamu"

Time orang suda pulang baru ko nyanyi Aiman..

Chow..

"You can close your eyes to reality, but not to memories"



    No comments: