Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Light-heartedness

Does anyone know how it feels like being light-hearted? wow. it's been a while since I was last covered by this kind of joy,it's not just another joy, it's,i don't know, it's different. It just feels good (really good) and feels free as bird. I really do need this after a lot of things that happened these past few months especially the letting go part, but I think I was misunderstood during that time. By the way, it was very relieving to get things, that are stuffed in your chest, out,it's like when you've tahan2 berak for quite a while and it really is coming out,then finally you found the proper place,the toilet. Feels lighter.

I've been and still enduring to face everything that I see, hear and feel from the moment I woke up in the morning. Somehow, I know it will not and never be easy.
I believe I am stronger than yesterday.

“The joy of the Lord is your strength” (Nehemiah 8:10)


2 comments:

Cintha Rajah said...

I tagged you :]

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?